Kambula Stud - Assistant Manager
Kambula Stud, one of South Australia’s leading thoroughbred nurseries, requires an Assistant Manager, based at their stud farm in Kadina, Yorke Peninsula. We are located a short 10 minute drive to a few of the best beaches in SA, a quaint town, only an hour and a half from Adelaide.
The successful applicant must have previous horse experience, they will be highly motivated, able to work unsupervised and be an all-round good person!
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Feeding and daily maintenance of all ages of horses
• Handling weanlings and yearlings for sale
• Attending yearling sales
• Strong communication skills
• You’ll do a bit of everything, from fixing leaking pipes, to shovelling poo, to handling horses, to gardening!
Accommodation can be provided, in town or on farm, and a healthy remuneration package will be available for the right candidate! Current visa holders are welcome to apply.
For further information, please call Rebecca, on 0400 727 709 or email your resume, with references, through to email@example.com
Social Media and Content Manager
A small-medium sized thoroughbred bloodstock business is seeking a social media and content manager.
This role would suit a person with a strong work ethic and initiative. It is largely based at home, but some travel may be required.
It is a full-time position, with work required on Saturdays.
• Good current knowledge of the Australasian bloodstock industry.
• Ability to read a pedigree and race record.
• Good general skills with website CMS, social media platforms and bloodstock database tools.
• Shows a keen attention to detail.
• Exemplary spelling and grammar skills.
• An eye for creativity with words and imagery.
• Accurate and efficient work process.
• Daily social media management.
• Contributing to content production, layouts and distribution.
• Managing website updates and developments (with technical assistance).
• Performing research and fact-checking content.
• Providing guidance to other staff members.
• Collaborating with designers and other staff.
To apply or register interest, please send a cover letter and CV with references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TDN AusNZ - Full-time Associate Editor
TDN AusNZ is looking for a full-time Associate Editor to join our enthusiastic team.
• A deep knowledge of the Australasian industry, and the key players.
• A keen eye for interesting angles and entertaining story telling.
• Ability to conduct interviews and research to write comprehensive articles.
• Proactive and energetic disposition.
• Organised and meticulous about their work.
• Contributing editorial to the daily TDN AusNZ edition.
• Checking the content, spelling, style, and grammar of submitted work.
• Performing research and fact-checking on the articles submitted.
• Providing guidance to other staff members on writing conventions and style.
• Collaborating with designers and fellow journalists.
• Suited to a work-from-home environment.
• Weekend work and travel to sales is required.
• Attractive remuneration package based on skill and experience.
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV with references to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.